This is a woody US One Meter made by Bob DeBow. It has been cleaned up and has a new skinned top deck. The next unique thing about it is that is has BRAND NEW just hung recently Chuck Black sails. That’s right two legends in one boat. I am trying to get my fleet to a manageable size really down to just three boats. I need room in the garage. I am going to be asking a modest $400 for this boat. Contact: rcsailfun @ gmail. com (remove spaces)
San Diego Argonauts COVID-19 Pond Usage Guidelines
- The 2020 Argonauts Club Calendar Is now Suspended.
- Until further notice and the resumption of normally sanctioned model boating events and activities, the use of the Model Boat Basin by the San Diego Argonauts will be on an individual basis and will be done in accordance with the governing state and local guidelines for public health and safety during the period of the officially declared emergency.
- Individuals using the pond are doing so on their own behalf and not as club members and will respect all state, county, and parks dept. posted health and safety guidelines.
- Download PDF copy of this guide.
- Sail Division – Season Suspended Until Further Notice.
- Scale Division – Season Suspended Until Further Notice.
- Power Division – Season Suspended Until Further Notice.